So, I left the safety net of a job about 2 months ago to grow a basketball training business from the ground up and document the process along the way.
Here are a few lessons I’m learning that I wanted to share with you.
1) A Career isn’t the best long-term investment (for me)
2) Monday’s are a lot cooler
3) I work harder than when I had a J.O.B
4) I’ll make more $$ as an entrepreneur than a sales rep
5) Relative Income is More Important than Absolute Income
6) Limiting Beliefs fade away a lot quicker when you don’t have a check coming in two weeks
Listen to the episode to learn the rest!
If you liked this episode, do me a favor and subscribe. They’re fairly concise unless I have an interview.