In this Instagram post a lot of trainers gave their opinion on this comment by Coach Dave Williams:
“Breaking News, college & NBA coaches want players to get to the rim in 2 (maybe 3) DRIBBLES at the most! All this 10 dribbles between your legs and nin dribbles behind you back is garbage! Trainers are teaching tricks…. we need trainers to teach conciseness!
Do you agree? Why or why not?
Hit me up on IG – @mysonjones
Join Our Basketball Trainer Mastermind – https://www.facebook.com/groups/hoopsinstitute/
Email Updates: hoopsinstitute.com/email
Subscribe to get all of our podcasts!
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners –
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter “Basketball To Business”
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Then subscribe to the show from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners –
- Download the Stitcher Radio app (free)
- Search for “Basketball To Business Podcast”
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is http://hoopsinstitute.libsyn.com.